Thursday, May 18, 2006

Will India Ban 'The Da Vinci Code'

It will be an absolutely preposterous move if the movie "The Da-Vinci" code is banned in India. That the goverment is entertaining such a suggestion is frustrasting. If it is banned it should definitely be challenged in court! I hope that the point that the movie was made and acted by christians is not lost on the government.

The pressure the christian lobby is putting on the government gives an indication of how strong they are; inspite of their small population. Everywhere I see, they seem to be hell bent on increasing their numbers by any means. As long as they are singing their prayers and practicing their faith, no one should have any problem...it's only when they try to deny me my right to watch what movie I want that the issue becomes serious.

As far as I am concerned, all religions are an affront to our common sense, but christianity in particular is an outstanding example of what tomfoolery is passed away as religious faith!

No comments: